2013 Maverick Mirage HPX Series 18 HPX-V
The ultimate guide boat or three person technical poling skiff.
Designed for the angler who likes to throw the cast net almost as much as the fly rod, the new Mirage 18 HPX is the most versatile technical poling skiff ever developed.
Whether pushing into a stiff breeze chasing tailing permit, poling in an afternoon chop looking for migrating tarpon or chumming backcountry potholes with a livewell full of whitebait, this boat solidly delivers.
Stable yet responsive on the pole, the 18 HPX has the range and speed of larger engine packages without sacrificing draft.
- Beam: 6' 08"
- Deadrise: 13 deg.
- Draft: 9" w/ F150
- Fuel capacity: 28 gal.
- LOA: 18' 04"
- Maximum capacities: 4 persons or 600 lbs
- Maximum horsepower: 150 hp
- Weight (approx. w/engine): 1,400 lbs. w/ F150
- Bow casting platform
- Console rod rack (SS, 3-bank)
- Poling tower exchange (41 in: reqd for F150)
- Power Pole Signature Series (8 ft, white)
- Raymarine electronics package 7 in
- Raymarine electronics package 9 in
- Tender lifting gear
- TM wiring system complete with battery tray(s) (24V)
- Bow lifting cleat (6 in)
- Large capacity fuel tank (35 gal, reqd for F150)
- Powder coating package (black)
- Powder coating package (white)
- Maverick trailer (single axle)
- Stern lifting hardware (set of 2)
- Trailer aluminum wheels option
- Trailer spare tire option
- Trailer swing tongue option
- Completely flush forward & aft casting decks
- Muliple below-deck conduits, both fore & aft
- Poling tower (39 in: F90, F115)
- Push pole holder (3 deck-mount, shipped loose)
- Rod tubes for tip protection (4 bow port, 5 bow stbd, 3 aft port, 3 aft stbd)
- Wide gunnels for walk around fishing
- Console, 28 in, sit-down (exchange)
- Fiberglass removable console seat/cooler w/ cushion (small)
- Flush-mount bow cleat (6 in)
- Full closed-foam flotation throughout
- Hydraulic steering
- Trim tabs (recessed)
- Yamaha multi-function gauges
- Hydraulic tilt steering
- Yamaha Command Link gauges (upgrade)
- Ice Blue
- Jet Black
- Pastel Green
- Pure White
- Sapphire Blue
- Silver Grey
- Soft Yellow
- Two-tone deck - specify color
- 12-volt accessory jack
- Battery switch, 4-position
- Console courtesy lights, LED (2)
- Livewell light (aft center)
- Navigation lights, LED (console)
- Nickel-tinned fused wiring harness
- Under-gunnel courtesy lights, LED (2)
- Waterproof switch panel w/ circuit breakers
- Advanced livewell aeration system w/ bubbler
- Recirculating pump system (livewell, aft center)
- All white cushion color
- Foam insulated box (2)
- Large guttered, gasketed, lock-down dry storage compartments (3)
- Lockable center console
- Non-seat console, 36 in, flush-mount electronics capability
- Aluminum motor-bolt reinforcement plates
- Freeboard carpet (redfish & tarpon)
- No wood, no rot foam & core w/ premium resin
- Premium fade-resistant gelcoat
- Recessed hardware for snag-free fishing
- Stainless steel thru-hulls w/ seacocks below water line
- VARIS - Vacuum Assisted Resin Infusion System
- VARIS carbon fiber/Kevlar laminate
- Automatic bilge pump
- Livewell/Releasewell (30 gal, aft center)
- Battery charger (3-bank)
- Battery setup location : bow (F115, F150)
- Battery setup location : console (F70, F90)
- Max HP
- 150 hp
- Length Overall
- 18' 04"
- 6' 08"
- 9" w/ F150
- Max Person Capacity
- 4 persons or 600 lbs
- Fuel Capacity
- 28 gal.